Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mom

Happy Birthday to you, mom! You are the greatest mom ever, that a daughter can have, I am blessed you are mine. I miss you so much, I wish you were here with me, though I do know you are still, just not here on Earth. 68 today, wish I could celebrate with you; I miss you as much as the day you left this Earth, at times it doesn't seem like it has gotten any easier. I know you are still here with me each and everyday, helping me get through all the rough roads I may go down, I am trying to smile more and keep remaining that positive outlook on life; I have realized over the years with all the loss I have endured, that life is too short not to smile, laugh, and to enjoy my time here. We will see each other again, when my time is through.

1 comment:

  1. I had started writing this back on her birthday (March 14th), but did not finish. Therefore, I finished now,

    ReplyDelete