Monday, December 1, 2014

No matter how many falls, you are there (a spiritual poem)

You are the one that matters, I am yours, now and forever, my love for you shines brighter than the moon or the stars; My love for you will never fade...into the darkness; the darkness shall make it seem brighter. I there are times it may appear that I stray off the path you have lead me to, I though recover quickly, and remain on the path I am supposed to be on. With you at the end, I will always look forward with hope, and not backwards with regret. When I fall, I know you are there to pick me up, carry me until I can walk again on my own, as I have fallen so many times before, and you carried me a few steps, in which is all I needed, as you gave me the strength to continue again on my own, though never really on my own, you are always there, only a step behind me, in case I fall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment