Monday, December 1, 2014

Rock Star

I am a rock star, not all may see me that way, oh well. I am me, this is who I am, I do not need anyone bringing me down, so if you are one of those, stay away. I love who I am, what I am, I wasn't always like this, but now that I am, don't get in my way, because this is how it's supposed to be. Live, laugh, and let go of the things that are small and do not really matter life is short, that's how I am trying to live my life. we only have one life to live, here on Earth, so, as I live, I will smile and laugh as much as I can, celebrate my life and the ones I have lost, no mourning, just celebrating, they wouldn't want me to mourn the rest of my life away. I am the rock star that I am intended to be, I don't have to be in a rock band to be a rock star, I do everything to the best of my ability and even harder at times, I do not give up, that is a rock star, I am a rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment