Monday, January 16, 2017

flying high

Been awhile, I know, so much going on, trying to do so much, not enough hours in the day for it all; working on changing that, getting back to the writing board, new year, new adventures, here I go... I know what I want, going after it, no one is going to stop me, the only one who can stop me would be myself, and the king almighty himself. grabbing life by the horns, going with it, if I get hurt along the way, so be it, life is way too short not to take risks, to go for what you want, yes, I might fall on my face, yet I might fly high, I will never know unless I take that chance, life, love, its about chances, risk, there is no guarantee in anything will workout... So here I go, flying high, in hopes I don't fall, and not even thinking of falling, honestly, only thinking of flying high and higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment