Sunday, January 12, 2014

Determination

Hello! It's been awhile since I've posted anything on here; no real reason why, just haven't been in the right mindset, but it's a new year, a new beginning. There should be something new posted each week, I'd like to post something everyday; however, I will start with weekly. Writing is my passion and ultimately would love to make this my career; therefore, I need to get back my dedication and determination, and write, and keep writing, along with submitting what I write. Determination comes from within, as everything else we want to accomplish in our lives. Nothing will keep me from writing and submitting, I may be poor with money, but I am rich in health and happiness in that I am doing what I love to do; which is write.

No comments:

Post a Comment