Sunday, February 21, 2010


Dedication, something I can have and do have, but at times I get side tracked. I want to take care of what I want to do from working out, to writing, school, the military, etc....I want to be dedicated to those things and before anything else, and not feel bad about doing these things or have to explain what I am doing and why, all others need to know is that I am doing what I want and need to do for me, and it doesn't mean I love them any less or want to spend any less time with them, I just need to take care of my needs before anyone else. Me first, well, actually God first, then me.


My friendships and love will always be there, it will always sustain, we may not always agree, but that's a part of life and relationships, no one is perfect, although God is, his love will always be there, his love will never fail and either will your own; but all in all, the one thing that matters the most and actually counts, is ourselves and the Lord himself.


Dedication to the Lord and to yourself, be strong in those two things and everything will come to you with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment