Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just sayin a few things....just being...

I sit here, at the computer, this cold, blustery snowy morning,
finally got out and cleaned off my car from yesterday and lastnight's snowfall,
letting the car warm up, looking and reading a few blogs,
just hanging at home, chilling, relaxing and listening to the tunes on the radio.
Thinking that i am very blessed to have been living this life, although its been rough at times,
full of pain and heartache, but also plenty of smiles, laughs, and fun times as well. I remember when i was a kid, a teenager, a young adult and now that i entered the 40's.....what a life I have had so far. These past 2 years alone have been a learning experience for me, learning a lot about life and myself, a lot of changes theses oast couple years. But all is for a reason and all for the better, so I am told.
Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed, lost....but then I just sit back reflect...breathe deep, and say a little prayer and then my heartbeat slows down, I become settled again...sometimes we just need a to take a break and have a day to do nothing, a day to be with ourselves, and just be...

No comments:

Post a Comment