Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes I want to go back,
there are days I feel fine,
then there other days I don't feel so fine,
on those days of not feeling so fine, I just want
to leave and go back to the desert,
I know that will not solve anything,
but it sure the hec sounds good to me,
and in a way it would solve everything,
but I guess deep down, it really wouldn't,
everything will still be there,
nothing really went away,
nothing really got solved,
so I guess I have to stick around and face the demons,
face what is in front of me,
try to fix what is broken,
make it happy and want to be here all he time,
feeling not so fine,
I am so ready to feel fine, better then fine,
I am on that road now,
Been on the road for a little bit,
continuing, no matter how tough it may be,
not giving up...

No comments:

Post a Comment