Monday, March 15, 2010

I am worthy...

finding myself,
on the way,
building a new life for myself,
doing what I want,
doing what makes me happy,
what a new concept for me, but I think, I like it,
it may seem selfish to some, but it really isn't,
someone once told me, that God didn't put us here to be unhappy
with ourselves, he did not want us to be selfish to others, but he wanted us to make sure we do for ourselves first and take care of ourselves,
to love ourselves, is to love others,
to do for ourselves, is to do for others,
and we will be happier in the long run with ourselves and life.

Holding onto myself,
not going to lose myself again, no that is not an option and will not happen, no matter what!
I am worthy,
worthy of happiness,
worthy of success,
worthy of love,
I am worth more then I gave myself credit for, and I know this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment