Thursday, April 8, 2010

TIRED...

Tired,
Tired of my life  just being,
I want to have my life be where I want it,
I think I deserve to be happy, to have what I want,
So why can't I have it?
Tired of just being,
I want to live,
I want more,
I just want to hang with friends, family,
work in a good job that is fullfilling and rewarding,
somewhere, where I get the respect that I deserve,
Tired of mean people,
Tired of people just out for themselves,
Don't they know that's not why they were put here,
God did not intend for us to be mean, and out for ourselves, at least not totally,
He wants us to be happy and make sure we do what we need and want for ourselves, but at the same time be there for others and help others as well,
Tired of it all,
When will it get better?
When will it start going right, in my direction?
I think it's time, now,
I'm just so tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment