Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What the hec...

Drill is over for the weekend, but I have another one this weekend, then gone again with the military for a couple weeks. I don't mind though, it's all good and I'm proud to be doing it, altho sometimes its a pain in the butt...I just try to think of it as any other job, in the sense that there will be good days and bad days...

I had fallen into a slump, but I finally realized it, and turning around and trying to fix myself, like love myself....going to get serious on my workouts...try to focus more on the things that I need and want to get done.

Life is hard, relationships hard...but no one said it would be easy. I say that now, but now I have to believe it and live and accept life as it is and comes...I can say the right things to make others think everything is going good, but the truth is, it really isn't all  what it is cracked up to be...but I am working on it...

Love is hard, love can be hurtful, love can be helpful,
Love can be a good thing, it can last
or it may not,
in order for it to last you have to work at it,
you have to try and see if it has a chance,
it has to be right,
at the right time,
timing is everything when it comes to love,
if the timing isn't right, then it won't work, no matter how hard you work at it,
Love as a way of working its way back to you, when the timing is right,
and when you least expect it sometimes,
Love, sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and just be live without it...

Confusion, I've been so confused about my life, more so lately,
trying to find me,
learning to like myself, love myself,
trying to figure out why I do certain things,
sometimes I think I am making a breakthrough, but then something happens, and I'm back to the beginning,
it is just so frustrating,
I just wish everything was easier, not so painful, heartbreaking,
still do not have any easy solutions,
so, I'm just trying to take it all one day at a time and take it all as it comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment