Sunday, April 11, 2010

all i want...

why do u this?
just accept it the way it is,
don't want to let go,
probably should,
it's probably not right,
but just can't let go,
just trying to live my life,
trying to make all happy,
trying to make me happy,
most of the time i am happy now,
altho i should be happy everyday, all the time,
one day at a time,
not going to let go yet,
i know we should, but can't yet,
hate what i'm doing sometimes,
but i cannot help it,
there's two,
never thought there could be two, and at the same time,
never have done this before,
it's just not me,
but i guess it is now,
apparently i've changed,
so this is me,
i'm doing the best that i can,
i am trying,
please forgive me,
give me strength,
give me courage,
give me love,
give me peace,
and give me serenity,
that's all i ask, to be happy and content,
is that to much to ask Lord?
i am talking to you Lord, asking you now for help,
giving you control,
handing you the reins of my life,
i am yours Lord now and forever, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment