Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happiness....

To move or not to move closer to school,
Yea, I should, it would be the sesible thing to do,
but I do not want to, at least right now,
others will think I am being stubborn,
and I may very well be, but it is my decision, not theirs,
I will be ok if I do not move right now,
I will be in school for 2 years, so I can move next year,
and I might very well do it then,
I have to do what I think will make me happy,
yea and also do what is the right thing and smart thing too, but...
but money isnt everything anymore, my happiness is more important,
I could be poor and still be happy,
yea money is good, and helps with a little of the happiness, but it is not all of it....
In the end, I have to be happy....I have to take care of me, no one else will....

No comments:

Post a Comment