Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25, 2010

killing time here in the library,
should be doing some reading, but don't feel like it right now,
i'll be here all day, so I got time,
i have time to read and go to the gym here,
killing time,
just something we all do,
nothing bad,
it's ok to kill time with meaningless things, just get the things that need to get done, done.

It's starting to cool down this week,
i wonder if it will continue,
is summer going to be over?
i like the fall, not to cold nor to hot, just right, comfortable to do anything and everything.

school, work, and working out, this will be my life for this semester,
nothing to exciting to ya'll, but to me it is,
means i am moving on with the next step in my life,
working on getting another thing accomplished in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment