Tuesday, November 30, 2010

my journey

decided that i think i need no emtional connections,
no romantic relationships,
i need to stop running from me, and start running towards me,
i am on a journey, a long journey, its not going to be an easy road, but i can and have to go it,
i fnd that i get myself in too deep, and i start losing myself, i forget about me,
i need to learn not to do this, i need to learn to be me and be with someone,
can't love someone else, if i don't love myself....so i am told....they might have a point...
need to tell others how i feel and what i need without feeling guilty, without worrying about hurting them,
if they truely love me and want me, they will be there when i am done, they will continue to stand by my side and support me and my decisions, i don't think i am asking for to much from people....
they want me to be happy and content and at peace with myself and my life, so this what i need....
i don't know how long it will take, but however long i still love them and want them there...

No comments:

Post a Comment