Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I don't want to feel guilty anymore,
I hate that I do, especially when I shouldn't,
Let go of the guilt,
Don't feel bad about doing something, due to others,
All is fine and dandy, but Im tired of being felt like it's a bad thing to do what I want to do.

Sometimes I just don't want to do what others want,
for years I would, and just put my wants and needs on hold,
I realized I cannot do that anymore,
it's hard, but I am doing it,
making others upset with me, hurting others,
what can I do? I can't please ya'll.

Why can't people just live and let live, and not judge one another,
God does not judge, so why do we?

1 comment:

  1. To not feel guilty, one simply has to live honestly...no dishonesty, no guilt...no matter what...and if one knows they are guilty, then ppl's thoughts matter....

    ReplyDelete