Wednesday, February 9, 2011

When I started working out,
It was to look hot,
To get those six-pack abs,
But now that has all changed,
I am working out for other reasons now,
To make me feel better on the inside,
for my health,
with those two things I will be ok,
In the process I will get the other things, the superficial things, but they will not be the main goal, the main focus anymore,
I should not have to try to impress anyone, but myself, and the Lord,
And the Lord is always impressed, ok most of the time,
But even on the days he is not, he still accepts me for who and what I am,
I am beginning to accept who I am and what I am and what I can do,
I am trying to accept the things that I cannot change, try to accept the fact that I can't
do everything that I want to doand how I want to do it
It's all changed....the rules changed, not sure if I really like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment