Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blue Eyes

your  blue eyes looking into my hazel eyes,
putting me into a trance,
your smile just gets me going,
wanting to see more,
your sweet voice in my ears,
sounds like a sweet love song,
holding me in your arms,
all night,
breathing in your kisses,
I love the way you love me,
I want to love you forever,
I want to remain in your arms forever,
but I just do not know how that is possible anymore,
so much has changed in my life,
thought I knew myself,
enough to wait forever, or as long as it takes,
I wish I could, I wish my heart and soul,
please forgive me one day,
please, understand from inside my heart one day,
Please know that I love you with all my heart and soul,
and always will, for the rest of my days,
I will always think of you, us,
and what could have been,
if only I could have waited longer, forever,
I may regret, no I will regret,
but I must do this,
I have to believe, if we are meant to be together,
then we will be joined again,
 I love you so very much,
more than I can show you at this moment in time,
please remain in my life,
because you will always be in my heart, mind, body and soul,
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment