Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why is there so many people out there who are trying to make as much money as they can before they die? Yes, it is nice to have the money, and it is easier to pay bills when you have enough. However, when one works all the time and is never home to spend time with the family, kids, then they do not provide the nurturness quailty time to their kids and spouse. Every child needs quailty time with the parent(s) and each spouse needs the time too. It helps keep the bonds strong and get stronger as well.
Life is way too short to work all the time, to make the six figure income and then not have time to enjoy life and enjoy your family. I used to want to be rich when I was a young child, but as I grew older and now, I do not want to work that much. I want to be able to pay my bills on time with no stress, take a mini vacations or roadtrips and just enjoy life.
Money is not everything in this life, yes it helps, but a person is nothing if they do not have love in their life, from relatives, friends, significant others.

No comments:

Post a Comment