Monday, October 10, 2011

BE YOURSELF

I always tried to please everyone else, before pleasing myself. I thought it was selfish to think of me first, then something happened, and I learned it wasn't selfish. We need to be happy to make others happy. In order to this, we need to please ourselves first, take of us as individuals, then take care of others. Once I figured this out, with some help, things were easier and I was a happier person.
I had, still do in some cases, have a low-self esteem and had it all my life. Fear of not being good enough at something as someone else, not being as attractive as others, just to name a few. I learned it's not how well I do something, it's the fact that I try and continue to try, never giving up. I am a beautiful person inside and out; yea I may not be on the cover of Playboy, but I don't have to be, to know I am beautiful.
Please yourself first, make sure you are happy, then others will be happy too. If I am not happy, then I cannot help someone else, I am pretty useless.
It comes down to BE YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment