Sunday, November 20, 2011

Grew Closer...

I am keeping busy,
keeping the mind occupied so it does not wander,
it is all I can do for now,
taking it one day at a time,
that is all I or any of us can do.

I sit at my computer,
writing papers for my college classes,
thinking how amazing it is that I am in college,
I never thought I'd be in college;
I know my mom is proud of me,
both of my parents are proud-
the first to goout of the four of us,
an accomplishment in itself,
an accomplishment for me.

As I drive my car,
thinking of you,
cannot believe you are gone,
feel lost without you here,
breathing the same air as me.

I do not have any regrets,
however, I do wish we had more time,
as I grew older, realizing how important you are,
we grew closer,
lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment