Friday, April 13, 2012

Looking back...Looking ahead...Looking at today.
Living in the past, wishing for tomorrow to come, but what about today?
No more living in the past, no more living for tomorrow, only living for today.
Living through others, wishing to be like them, why? I am just as good as they are.
No one is really better than another, only different.
The past is yesterday, tomorrow hasn't come yet, today is here and now. Live today, whether it's a bed of roses, or a bed of poop, it is the day that was dealt to you, tomorrow is another day, in the meantime though, live today to the fullest.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this! It's not easy staying in the present. I think we can only try our best. I compare myself to others, too, and the grass is always greener on the other side. I am my own worst critic and the hardest on myself. I am not friends with myself. I consider myself a vehicle for getting things done. I wish I loved myself more. I wish I had more compassion for myself. I can feel people's egos and adjust myself according to that. I'm just sensitive. Need to be on my side more. I take myself for granted.

    ReplyDelete