Friday, May 18, 2012

just a greeting

Hello all! It's been a few days since I have written anything. Been a rough couple weeks, since the semester has ended. Boy! Am I glad that it is over until the fall, I need a break from homework and focus on other stuff. I never really realized how much school can consume someone as much as it does. By the time one is done with homework, if there is anytime left over, you just don't feel doing a damn thing. I am almost done there to the finish line, three more semesters then I will have my Bachelor's Degree! It's been a long and bumpy road, with some sharp, unexpected turns. However, I can do it and will succeed in accomplishing this task.
Another day, in the day and life of a poet. How exciting and thrilling it shall be. It may not at the moment, but my life is still going and there is many more places for me to go and see and lots of people to meet along the way. As I go this journey I will write of all that I see and of all the people I meet and share with the rest of you.
Good day to all, and hope all your dreams and goals become reality. Signing off for now.

1 comment: