Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another life taken from us

Another life taken from us,
though I did not know him personally,
My heart goes out to his family and friends.

I know there are no words that will
ease the pain,
I know it seems like there is no hope,
I know some of you may feel
like the pain will never end,
I will not lie to you,
the pain will always be there,
there will always be something to remind you...
a memory will pop into your head,
it will either make you smile or it will break you
down,
either way, he is not gone from your heart,
he will always be smiling, laughing with you.

Yet another life as been taken from us,
we will bond together,
grieve for a bit,
celebrate his life as he would surely want,
remember him as he was while he is laughing
living life as he wanted.

The Lord,
he will guide you,
show you the light,
through this pain you are feeling,
let Him guide you,
give Him your heart, your hand,
He will never let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment