Monday, July 30, 2012

Oh Lord, what is wrong with me?

Is it me or am I just making more out of it than I need to?
Sometimes I think I want one thing, then it seems like it's not
enough...
Sometimes I think what I think I want,
isn't really what I want...
Seems like no one can please me, except for one, and I can't have them.
What is it with you and I? Am I supposed to be with you, even only part time?
I don't know, just haven't been in the mood, not even with myself,
then I get around you, and then I can't stop myself...you are the one...

I want to go home...yes I am scared...but I can't jsut up and leave...that isn't the responsible thing to do...
I want to do this and that...not just go home...can't make a decision...can't commit...
ahhh...uh...maybe that's it, I can't commit...at least not right now...

Oh Lord, what is wrong with me?
I can't even begin to explain what I am feeling now or any other time.
Oh Lord, please lead me back...
Oh Lord, what is going on with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment