Sunday, September 16, 2012

Looking out the window

looking out the window, the sun is still shining. what a beautiful day today was, not too hot, just right, I like this weather, in between too hot and too cold. thinking I will move somewhere warm all year round, getting to that age...don't want to deal with the frozen temperatures; it's nice to visit, but I think I will pass on the full-time living. Know I will go, just have to set the date, it just depends on few details, otherwise I think I would be there now. A fresh start with my life, a well needed start, no time like the present. Yea, people will be sad to see me go, but they understand, they just want to see me happy for once, something that I haven't been in a long time. Happiness and contentment, two things I really do not know, very well...

No comments:

Post a Comment