Friday, October 5, 2012

Just another Day....

Here I am on this Friday night of October the 5th, 2012 at 20:00 at my computer, having a couple beers, paying bills, checking emails, applying to a writing job, and missing you. Thought of you today, and rememebered of twelve years ago when we met at work; I knew then I loved you and that we were going to be together. Well, here we are in 2012 and together, kind of...I still believe that we will be, I believe that you are my one that I am supposed to be with and I don't really believe in soulmates, but if there is such a thing, you are mine. It took me a couple years, a couple others to learn this and really believe it, but I did and I will not let go.
When someone knows you by heart, better than you know yourself, then take that has a sign, don't wait for another one to be sure. Knowing you by heart, sharing the same interests, enjoying one's company everywhere and whenever, that is another sign, along with finishing one's thoughts.
Here I sit this friday night. Thinking of you and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment