Monday, October 1, 2012

Taking Charge

Sometimes we have to choose between what is right for ourselves, or what others think is right for us. Why do we let someone else decide what we do with our lives? I have listened to so many, did what they wanted, even if it meant I wasn't going to be satisfied. I went here and there, did this or that for whomever; well, no more, it's my time to shine for me, do what I want, when, and where I want. Yea, It it will be scary and new, but yet exciting at the same time. It will be like starting over, I will be fine, I will be ok. So ya'll nevermind what ya'll think because the only thing that matters in the end is my happiness. It is my life; therefore, it is time for me to take charge of it and do what's right for me. I know your intentions are good, but if I'm not happy then it's not going to be right. I need to follow my heart, my gut. Time to move on.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Kris! Everyone seems to be so used to conformity, it can be difficult to break free and follow your dreams.

    ReplyDelete