Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's My Turn...

I give up. I can't do it anymore, trying to please people if it's not something i want to do. If they cannot understand and just accept that I don't want to do something for the sake of not wanting to just because and that's it, nothing more or nothing less...then I guess it's good-bye. I just wish people would not read into things more than what it is, sometimes it's something just that simple, as I don't want to do anything or go anywhere. That I just want to have some ME time, then I don't know what to tell you. If it's selfish to have ME time, then I guess I am selfish, but hey all my life it's been about everybody else it is my turn now. Just can't deal with it anymore,I am done, emotionally all done. God please send me some more strength and courage to stand up for myself and not feel guilty about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment