Thursday, November 8, 2012

Need that motivation back and to maintain it...

Working out makes things feel so much better, and I need to workout everyday with no excuses, but holy cow it's been so tough to stay motivated throughout this year. I know I need to workout to maintain my positive attitude towards life, among other things. However, I worked out today with a Jillian Michaels DVD, as I did before, it seems like eons ago. I am going to try my damndest to do the DVD everyday. If Ican maintain a routine of everyday at the same time, in turn it will pay off and I will be a much happier and positive person no matter what kind of obstacle is thrown at me. I just have to keep myself motivated, it shouldn't be too hard because I know the effects it has on me when I do or do not workout. I feel really good and get things accomplished when I do workout and when I don't I am bummed out, lay around feeling sorry for myself. It's not that I need to workout with someone because I prefer to workout alone, so I can do my workout, at my pace for however long and when I want. So I know the problem is not there, I believe the problem lays within me and not working, trying to find a new direction, and dealing with my mother's passing a year ago. I have so many options...so many different directions to go... Right now working out seems like the only thing, that is good for me, that makes me feel good.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Working out is something you can do that always brings positive results. It's worth the effort. It improves health so much. I find that if I make myself workout everyday, even if I can only do 10 minutes, I'll be able to keep it up. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete