Saturday, December 15, 2012

Book review: Chasing the Night by Iris Johansen

Book review: Chasing the Night by Iris Johansen


Five stars





Chasing fears away, a hook, line and sinker, a non-stop plot.

Chasing the Night is another novel featuring Eve Duncan, a character created by Iris Johansen in of her many best-selling novels. Johansen grabs your attention from the beginning to end demanding your attention until you finish the book.

Iris Johansen’s books link together without requiring to read book one; if you are like me and have only read a few of her books as they each link together, yet I did not feel lost or confused. I read Chasing the Night in no time at all and when I got to the end, I found myself satisfied, yet wanting to read more.

I recommend this to anyone who likes a good mystery and suspense novels; if you have never picked up one of Iris Johansen’s novels, pick one up, give it a read. You will not be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment