Tuesday, February 16, 2010

just a little about today

Another day, Fat Tuesday, it is supposed to be my day off, but I have to work. They are trying to tell us it's a mandatory work day...whatever....but that's ok, I'll work, I need the money, and supposedly I will be one of the first out and I am going to be, seeing how this is my day off! I almost got away with not working, because they forgot to put me on the schedule for the day, and didn't tell me that I was working, until lastnight at work....oh well...
Anyway, went to the gym this morning and had a great workout! I really enjoy working out and it makes me feel good, better about myself and life....also it extends my life one more day as far as health goes.
Sitting here at home, doing some writing, listening to the country music station, chillin' before I have to leave for work. I was watching tv, but I can't do that, because I just won't get anything done and not want to go to work even more.
The sun was out earlier, but it looks like it went behind the clouds, not to bad out today, but I am ready for spring as most of you are too. It will be here soon and then summer and then ya'll be complaining it's to hot....but thats life.
Trying to find a different job, but no luck yet, I will find something, God will provide, he always does.
peace to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment