Tuesday, February 16, 2010

a blast from the past....

Here is something I wrote a very long time ago, back in 1987....

I feel so empty without you,
I don't know what to do,
I miss you so much, I want to be with you,
Sometimes I just want to end it all, to be with you.

We had our future planned out, to be together forever,
we were going to take the world on and live forever,
There was nothing that could stop us, never ever,
whenever we were together, we were happy, whatsoever.

We never thought of being apart,
We always thought we'd grow old together, then part.

When I lost you that night a part of me went with you,
You were my life and what I lived for,
When you were gone, a part of me was gone too,
And I just don't want to live anymore without you.


I was 17 when I wrote this....wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment