Friday, February 19, 2010

Deployment


My Christmas tree while I was deployed overseas in 2007. A Christmas that I will never forget, an experience that I will never forget. It's tough for soldiers to be away from family and friends at Christmastime, but we do it because it is our duty, we signed up to serve our country and protect our freedom, and for all different reasons, we did so. But whatever the reason, we did it. I for one am very proud to serve my country, to be a part of something that so many in the past wars have done and died for us, for our freedom and rights in this land of the free and the home the brave!
So, please remember all the soldiers, marines, navy and airforce that are deployed, and support them while they are away and when they return home, stand up for them, as we stand up for you all as we serve.
God Bless the USA! Freedom is not free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment