Friday, February 19, 2010

Running into your arms

I am running, and running,
right into your arms,
I opened my heart to you one day,
my life changed, for the better,
I found love, true love, I am looking and learning to love myself,
finding it through you,
you are the one and only,
the one who will never leave my side,
although, sometimes I may feel like I am walking alone,
but I know you are right there beside me,
as "they" say, when we only see one set of footprints,
they are yours and you are carrying me, until you think I can walk on my own again,
I am running to you,
right into your arms,
the one that I don't want tot disappoint, altho I don't think that is possible,
because you forgive,
trying to teach me to forgive,
to let go,
running to you, the almighty one!

No comments:

Post a Comment