Wednesday, February 17, 2010

on my mind this morning....

taking life has it comes, that was one of the things I was going to do this new year. I was going to just and try to accept the things I cannot change, do the best that I can and not get frustrated when I cannot do something the first try.
Well, I think I am doing pretty good on all of it, but I do have my days and find myself getting frustrated, but I guess, we all have those moments.
Living life for me, not for someone else, living it thru my eyes, not someone else's eyes...that is another thing I am trying, something that is new for me; I'm doing pretty good so far, still worry about what others are going to say or do, but not as much....does that feeling ever go away? I'm not so sure I believe it does, but I think it might be far less then it once was. We will always worry about what others think or say or going to do, it's a part of who we are...
for the most part all we want is to happy with our lives, to be loved and to love back, and just live a happy and fun and fullfilling life. Is that to much to ask for? I don't believe so, not at all, but then why is it so hard to obtain?
Just a little what's on the ol' mind this morning....
peace to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment