Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thank You

I thank you for coming into my life,
I thank you for loving me,
I thank you for opening my heart again,
I thank you for life,
You are my light at the end of the tunnel,
I only wish it could go on forever,
I wish I could wake up with you, lay my head down with yours,
who knows, what the future will bring,
I just hope you know I love you with all my heart and soul and always will,
I will never, ever forget you and me,
Nor do I want to,
Thank you for being you,
thank you for loving me,
thank you for giving me life again,
thank you for showing me how to feel again,
thank you for showing me how to love,
I love you, I miss you,
I am and will always be here for you,
I will never leave your side, no matter what you say or do,
you are stuck with me in your life,
I love you to much to not have you in my life, somehow....

No comments:

Post a Comment