Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Home....

happy in my home,
never been in a place where I am happy to come home to,
never really wanted to go home, but I do now,
I want to be able to enjoy this place, at least for awhile,
living on my own,
no one to answer to,
doing my thing,
clean if I want to or not clean,
it's my home, and mine alone,
I can do whatever I want in it,
Not sure I want to give that up,
yea I want someone to love me and to love them back,
to share my life with, to grow old with,
but right now in this moment I need to live alone,
I know I probably do not make sense to you all,
some of you may not understand,
but you were not meant to understand everything,
Has long as I know and understand myself, thats what matters,
being happy with myself,
enjoying my own company,
knowing I am worthy of love, a good life, and happiness,
knowing I am a good person,
loving me for who I am, not caring what others think about me,
just being me and loving me...

No comments:

Post a Comment