Tuesday, June 1, 2010

having trouble getting going today,
don't know why,
I'll get going, just tired this morning,
have to work tonight,
don't have a day off until thursday,
need the money,
but just don't want to work this particular job anymore,
but I know have to, so I do,
going to be going to school full time and working part time,
going to get the BA degree quicker then I did the AAS degree,
want to be 42 and not 45 when I graduate,
I know it doesn't matter what age I am when I graduate, but to me it does,
I am hard on myself and put timelines on the things in my life that I want to accomplish,
and if I do not complete, then I pretty much give up or don't care,
calling on the phone,
no one is there, or not answering the phone, when I call,
I don't like this, feeling ignored, rejected, not a very good feeling,
don't know what to do,
trying to be strong and to let it go, but just can't do it,
thinking about them,
wanting to talk to them,
please answer the phone when I call,
please answer my emails,
don't ignore me,
don't shut me out....

No comments:

Post a Comment