Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The realization...

Twenty-five years later and finally thinking and possibly realizing why I am here and you are not. I do not know still, why He took you but I think understand what He was trying to do for me. It only took me twenty-five years to figure that out. I guess, it's better that I figured it out now rather than never, huh?

Sometimes we go through this life never realizing anything, nevermind the reasons and purposes; therefore, when that "light bulb" moment comes along, you just have to grasp at it and go with it. It may take another twenty-five years for me to realize something else in my life and hopefully I'll be here and be able to embrace it and accept it whole heartedly and in full capacity.

There is a reason and purpose behind all HIS decisions in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment