Sunday, August 26, 2012

It is Almost been a year

It is almost been a year,
seems like just yesterday still,
it still hurts as much as the first day-
I had to live without you.
Will this pain ever lessen, I do not think so,
it is different from the others
maybe because you are my mom,
the one who brought me into this world,
gave me life, my first breath as came out into life.
All I know, is that I really do miss you,
You are way to young still to be taken from me, your daughter.
I look at your pictures,
I think, sometimes, it's not real, you are still at home, in your house,
in the south, and I am going to hear your voice over the phone.
It's almost been a year,
and it still hurts like it was yesterday that I lost you, my mom,
the best mom a daughter could have.
I love you, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment