Saturday, September 1, 2012

Had A Plan...

had a plan...
was following that plan,
then one day it all went awry.
Now, I am at a loss, once again...
trying to find that path that I was once on.
I know though that we do not make the plans
to our lives, God has the blueprints already made out,
he gives us the road map,
it is up to us to follow it, and do our best not to get lost.

As I sit here at a table, in having coffee and breakfast,
away from my home, yet at home here,
I think of my next phase in this life.
Where I should be, where I want to be...
I know what I want to do, and what I should do,
yet having such a hard time doing it.
Do not want to hurt anyone nor leave anyone behind,
but I also know that everything happens for a reason and  everyone enters our lives for a purpose.

We may need relationships in our lives,
We may want them to last forever,
but the truth is, they do not last forever.
Our relationships come and go one way or another,
and we end up alone again, then for a short time, we are united with another.

No comments:

Post a Comment