Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What a day, a past couple weeks....

What a day, what a past couple weeks... thinking about my mom a lot this past couple weeks, cannot believe it's going to be a year in November. Still feels so new, the pain of losing you, mom; it's still so fresh inside my heart, everytime I think of you, look at your picture, I just want to break down and cry. I wish there were phones there in Heaven, so I can call you every once in awhile, especially when I have a troubled heart, troubled mind, or just want to talk to my mommy. I find myself getting a little envious of others whose mothers' are still alive and older than you because it's jsut not fair. You should have had more time; I always thought you would live forever, at least out live me. I never wanted to be left here without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment