Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just sitting here....pondering


sitting here with my guitar, drinking a beer. Playing some tunes on the 6-string.
trying not to think of the future because it is unknown, so why dwell on something
I do not know much  about that might or might not happen, it is not in my control;
something I need to accept, yet something so simple is so complicated to do.

Strumming the strings to an Eagles song, "Lyin' Eyes". Keep playing it over and over,
trying to play it perfectly, without mistake, there was a time I could, but those times came and went,
oh how I wish they were still here...sometimes.

Well, I gotta go feed the cats there night time feeding, then I suppose I should try to get some sleep myself,
unless I want to be up all night long, playing the guitar and writing sad, sad poetry and prose. Which wouldn't be the first time that I have, it's just been a long time, a very long time...I kind of miss those nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment