Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day

I must admit I get a little jealous,
seeing others
with their mothers,
especially on Mother's Day;
Oh how I wish I had you here,
to hug,
take to lunch,
sit and chat about our day,
and about our lives, ok my life,
because afterall you would rather
hear about me.
I cherish those times together,
holding them close to my heart,
for the rest of my days;
I never took any one day for granted,
nor did I take you for granted;
you are the greatest mom a daughter can have,
we might have not had a lot of nice things,
but we had lovein our family,
you did the best you could,
knowing all that you did,
to raise myself and my older brother;
having nice things are nice,
having unconditional love is so much nicer.
I miss you so much mom,
I know you are with me always,
watching over me,
just wishing you were here and now,
wishing I had at least one more day with you.
Happy Mother's Day,
to the greatest mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment