Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY 2010

memorial day...
never really thought about it to much, until recently and now i understand.
a day we all should remember and give thanks to all that served and still serving in the armed forces and to the ones that sacarficed their lives for us to have the freedoms we have today.
I feel honored to be a part of this group, ths family, I stand proud and ready to fight, ready to die for my country, I do not want to die, but if I must then I will do it with honor, pride; it is my duty....

I had gotten one thank you today for serving, but no others. I don't know if it just slipped peoples' minds or they just didnt really truely care...I am sure its a little of both. I am not going to make a big deal about it, because I know there are people out there who support myself and my fellow battles in what we do and are grateful for what we do.

Memorial day, a day to remember, a day to pray and give thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment