Sunday, October 28, 2012

One way, and Another way...

This pain inside is so strong,
at times I feel like it is stronger than I,
there are days when it feels like it is winning.
There's another living inside,
I don't know how and why?
I wish I could  yank it out of you.
One day you are ok,
the next day you're not you.
One day there is so much pain in your heart,
and other days you feel on top of the world.
Somedays you feel like you are in control,
other days not so much, on these days, are the days you need
to fight back even harder, show it that you are in control of you.
I know it seems like it's winning,
like there is no beating it.
I am here to tell you, you can,
take back you, take back the control.
The pain will always be there, I am afraid to say,
however, you can be in control of how it will affect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment